Services, Inc. (RSI),
based in Independence, KS, is a premier
nationwide contractor supplying innovative, cost-effective solutions to
complex environmental remediation challenges.
Statement of Qualifications
For our most recent Statement of Qualifications, please click HERE. Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat to view this file.
Remediation Services, Inc.
PO Box 587 / 2735 South 10th Street
Independence, KS 67301
P: 620-331-1200 - F: 620-331-6216
Butch Holum, VP - Marketing
RSI was formed by its principals to perpetuate their desires to
provide a broad spectrum of environmental services featuring remedial
cleanup activities such as:
- Excavation and on-site chemical stabilization of characteristic
hazardous waste, allowing the waste to be disposed of as
nonhazardous waste at local “Subtitle D” disposal facilities.
- Excavation and chemical stabilization of listed hazardous waste,
allowing the waste to be directly disposed of at “Subtitle C” (RCRA)
- Lagoon closures, sludge de-watering, and solidification.
- Decontamination and Demolition of manufacturing plants.
- Installation of Soil Vapor Extraction and Groundwater Treatment
- Horizontal borings.
- Bio-remediation of organic and hydrocarbon contaminated soils.
- Air stripping and In-situ treatment of organic contaminated
- Underground storage tank cleaning and removal.
- Levels A, B, &
C Support Systems utilized during buried object removals, tank and
rail car cleaning, drum handling, and site characterization.
- Operation of groundwater pump & treat systems.
- Excavation and off-site disposal of TSCA- contaminated waste
- Working with many State Voluntary Clean-up Programs.
We utilize a team approach to coordinate
our resources. We are staffed with seasoned professionals, highly
trained Project Managers, Equipment Operators and Technicians. RSI’s
personnel are trained in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.120 and maintain
their annual eight hour updates. Certificates available upon request. A
medical monitoring program has been established and all project
personnel are under annual medical surveillance. RSI is a drug free
company which participates in the U.S. Department of Transportation
Random Sampling Program.